1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost?
On a trip to Israel when I was 16, I lost (read: I was robbed of) my passport. I had to report the theft at the police station in Haifa and go to the embassy in Tel Aviv to get a new passport. Not fun.
2. When is the last time you lost your keys?
I lost my keys only once—in college. I stupidly left them in my raincoat, which I dumped in a big pile in the pub one night. At closing time, gone was the raincoat, gone were the keys.
3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind?
With three small kids? Gee, y'think?
4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander?
Ask for directions, always.
5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk?
Load of bunk.