1. I've decided to book a spa treatment in honor of my upcoming birthday, taking advantage of the Spa Week specials. Perhaps a body scrub, to rid myself of this horrible winter skin situation?
2. When he grows up, Pete wants to be the scientist who discovers a cure for canker sores.
3. Me: "Julie, put on your coat! I'm getting cold just looking at you!"
Julie: "So stop looking at me!"
4. Yesterday at the Vitamin Shoppe, my milk thistle supplement, which is normally $32.29, was on sale for $25.79. I also had $25 in "rewards points," so I ended up spending $2.08 (with tax). Yes, I rock at saving.
5. It is quite possible that I am the last Bloglines fan (and apologist). But I think I am finally ready to quit them. I don't love Google Reader, but I'm going to try harder to. Bloglines has let me down so many times in the past (especially recently), and I've forgiven them each time, but no more. I think.